Request Interlibrary Loan
Boise Public Library, and Ada Community Library card holders may use this form to request loans of books not owned by local Lynx Consortium Libraries.
LIMITATIONS OF THIS SERVICE
- We cannot borrow current year copyrighted titles, textbooks or audio visual materials, such as music CDs, DVDs, books on CD or electronic resources.
- Some items may not be available. You may check the WorldCat database to get more information about possible holdings.
- Some items may be for library-use-only.
- Interlibrary loan requests are limited to three per card per week.
- Boise Public Library does not charge a fee for this service, but some libraries may charge us a fee for borrowing the item. When those fees are incurred, they may be passed on to you.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Items requested usually take a minimum of 14 days to arrive. You will be notified when your item is available. It will be held for you for 10 days at your preferred Boise Public Library location.
- Due dates are given and renewals granted by lending libraries. Contact the Boise Public Library interlibrary loan desk at 208-972-8223 or 208-972-8255 to request a renewal.
- Your book will come with a strap that includes information that will allow us to check it in and return it to the lending library. Please do not remove this strap.
Interlibrary Loan Form