Request Interlibrary Loan
Boise Public Library, and Ada Community Library card holders may use this form to request loans of books not owned by local Lynx Consortium Libraries.
LIMITATIONS OF THIS SERVICE
- We cannot borrow textbooks, electronic resources, or current year copyrighted titles.
- Check the WorldCat database to get more information about possible holdings.
- Some items may be for library-use-only.
- Boise Public Library does not charge a fee for this service, but some libraries may charge us a fee for borrowing the item. When those fees are incurred, they may be passed on to you.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Items requested usually take a minimum of 14 days to arrive. It will be held for you for 10 days.
- Due dates are given and renewals granted by lending libraries. Contact the Boise Public Library interlibrary loan desk at BPLILL@cityofboise.org, 208-972-8223, or 208-972-8255 to initiate a renewal request.
- To ensure that your Interlibrary Loan can be checked-in, please leave ILL paperwork with it and return it to a Boise Public Library location:
Main Library (715 S. Capitol Blvd.)
Library! at Cole & Ustick (7557 W. Ustick Rd.)
Library! at Collister (4724 W. State St.)
Library! at Hillcrest (5246 W. Overland Rd.)
Interlibrary Loan Form