715 S. Capitol Blvd.
Boise, ID 83702
Located in downtown Boise.
||10 a.m. - 9 p.m.
||10 a.m. - 6 p.m.
||10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
||Noon - 5 p.m.
Features and Amenities
- 42 PCs with Internet access and Word, Excel, Access, Powerpoint, and Publisher software. One PC includes assistive technology for people with impaired vision. Document, microfilm and slide scanners are also available.
- A local history collection housed in the Library's Idaho Room
- A funding information collection featuring reference and circulating materials to assist nonprofit and community-based organizations. We are a Funding Information Network partner of the Foundation Center.
- A Federal Depository collection featuring a variety of publications from the United States government
- More than 300,00 items for public use
- Art pieces, photos and public art
- Meeting rooms